Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Transfers, Elder Saucedo and hard work!



So lets get straight to the good stuff. I can skype on Christmas!! I have no idea what time so just be ready to go around like noonish I would assume. Not sure. But I'm way excited. I have a count down in my agenda of how many more days I have left until I can skype haha


So now some missionary stuff. We had changes and so I have a new companion. His name is Elder Saucedo and he is from Columbia. I never thought that by serving a mission I would have friends from just about every Spanish speaking country that there is. He is way cool. He is really good friends with Elder Reinoso also so we have a common friend. The only thing is that his accent is super thick. I mean he talks super fast and his accent is like the stereotypical latino super thick accent. So that makes it really hard to understand but by the end of this transfer I should be freaking fluent haha He and I work so hard. I seriously missed working. We are dead tired by the end of the day from just teaching and being on our grind all day. We alread have like 7 new investigators with baptismal dates and everything. Hes a stud. The only other problem is that he is the district leader and has no idea what he is doing. And because I have only been with district leaders in my mission, I am teaching him how to do it. It's really kind of funny haha
I'm super excited for this whole transfer. I am starting to feel really comfortable with Spanish, I can teach well, and people are understanding me more and more everyday. I have a ton of confidence in myself and a new determination to just get going. Elder Chichia was a really cool guy but he made me lose that desire to go out and find people and teach them. Now that I'm with Elder Saucedo, I'm just itchin to go and teach some people. Its a good feeling.
I love you so much and sorry for not writing yesterday, There wasn't internet in all of Cantarranas.
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment