Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Week 54 Thanks for the prayers!

A better week!! A much better week!!  I prayed a lot and I know that you all prayed for me so thank you for that!

It is still kind of sketchy sometimes but over all he and I are finally speaking! Like I dont think that he will stab me with a prison make shift knife now so that is a win! So that Monday he was already better and from that day until yesterday we were all good again.  Then I told one of the areas in my district that we are going to do divisions and my companion just freaked out! Basically screaming that if we do divisions he will just sit in the house all day. I just told him to just try and he said no.  So I will probably just leave with one guy in the morning and come back in the afternoon and then leave with the other one later that night while my companions stays home.  But I mean even today he and I are fine.  I finally figured out that the way to make him happy is to tickle him hahaha if I see him pouty I just attack him and talk in like the super ghetto spanish and try to tickle him and then he and I are buddies again.  I would say that it has a 100 percent success rate.  Pure revelation for sure haha

Some highlights.
We had zone conference... and everyone in my group from the MTC is down in the south.  So for the first time since August, I got to be with everyone from the MTC at once!! We all just got into this huge group hug and took some cute photos.  I just love those guys.  And the conference was really good as well.  Normally it is always focused around numbers and what we can do to have better numbers.  This time it was like way more spiritual.  We talked about revelation for our areas and how we can use the spirit better.  And inspired questions.  It was a really good conference.  Very spiritual.

Also we did divisions this week.  My companion didn't like that either.  Might be the reason he doesn't want to do divisions this week.  But I went with an elder named Elder Clark from Utah.  He had been assigned in my area about 6 months ago so he and I went to all of his old investigators and we reactivated a ton!  So just that day we had like 5 new investigators who are actually super positive.  What I love and you will find this in every place in the world.  IT is that when you go and start teaching someone and stop visiting them, they start to really want us in their lives.  With everyone that we visited, we found that in every case.  They all just said how much they missed having the missionaries home so we are more than willing to go back and teach them!!

Overall a much better week!! Keep praying for me though!  I really appreciate it

Love Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment