Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 88 Birthday Week

This week was hot. Like last week and probably will be hot this week again. I'm turning into a weird orange and red color. Time to use sun screen. But I sweat so much that the sun screen will probably just come right off and I will start sweating a weird white paste.... decisions decisions.
My comp and I are working so hard!!! We are out in that hot hot sun trying to find people to give them salvation!! I don't think the people know that because they just hide and leave us in the heat and our message of salvation in our hands... we did divisions the other day with a 16 year old and he was like so surprised the whole time we were teaching. We would knock on the door and then he would turn to us and say "you saw them hide right?" and we said yep, lets go to the next house. And then we knock the the baby runs to the door and says "my mom says shes not home" and then the guys says.... that was a lie right. And he was just like "does this happen every day" and we said, yeah, usually they don't send the baby so today is actually better than the other days hahaha the poor guy is probably never going to go on a mission now hahahaha
We are trying so hard to find people. our area is huge!! like giant. and i think we have knocked on like half of the doors already. I just don't know if we are working effectively. I think we will start to visit more members to try to get references now. We do have some great investigators but they have to get divorced then remarried and that never happens. We have to convince parents that hate Mormons to let their kids who go to church every week get baptized. We have to convince people who think they are catholic to realized that they haven't ever gone to church so it is okay to get baptized..... Honduras.But I love it here!
This week will be so great!!! I am grateful for all of your birthday wishes!! I hope you have a great week and I hope you all eat Taco Bell for me in honor of my birthday. A green taco because its still St Patricks day and you have to respect the green.
I love you all!!
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment