Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 89 Long Week

This week was soooo stressful.

We had to plan a bus to get the whole zone to take us to Choluteca and one set of hermanas got lost and we had to go and find them.

Then the day after we had to prepare the church for interviews with President Bowler. Everything went well. But I think the thing that stressed me out the most was that we were in divisions all week because of the conference and interviews. And then one missionary had to go to Teguc on Friday and so we were in divisions from Tuesday until Saturday. It was incredible. On Friday we had to do divisions with this missionary who isn't even from the zone and he was just a loco taco. He was just screaming and singing and dancing in the street. When we contacted people, he would just speak in pure slang.... and I was with him all day. I would pass him the time to teach and he wouldn't even know what to say... it was tough. And it was my birthday so I was hoping to have a better day but instead I was just baby sitting all day. And we didn't find anyone to teach the whole day, we just contacted alllllllll the live long day.

But this week ended and I'm glad and I'm excited for a new week. This week should be less stressful but still really hot and tiring. This area is great but it is kicking my butt. It's just so hot and we are working so hard and not having any success. We never have investigators at church. And my companion wants to just work his way and not really listen to my advice. Like yesterday I realized that the president of the relief society has a husband but he isn't baptized... but for some reason we aren't even teaching him. We have investigators that could be baptized but we don't visit them, just knock on doors. So yesterday I talked to my comp and we placed some lessons with those people that could be baptized and we will see what we can do with them.

Thank you guys for all of the happy birthday wishes,

I love you all

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment