Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 31 New Area New Companion

So I am here in Danli!! My companion is Elder Solis and I love him! We get along perfect and we just laugh and laugh. He and Reinoso might be tied for first. It has only been a week so I'm excited for this change. The only bad part is that we are opening an area.... so we know nothing. Like less than nothing. We literaly just walk around all day and contact and try to find the members. He knows the ward because it was his ward before. He was in an area called Jacaleapa which is super crappy. Then they gave us the area of the Hermanas(not sure why) and so know we basically have 2 areas. About 6 months ago, there were 3 sets of missionaries here in our area. Now just us. I mean it is a bit ridiculous haha it is huge!!!! But I like it a lot. We have 2 baptisms for this Saturday already and I'm pretty positive that they will happen so I am way excited for that. And the members are great. They all want to feed us and they all want to give us references. They all want to work with us. And the bishop is way cool. I already just love this area. And Elder Pickron is in my zone. He was in my district in the MTC and it is way nice to have like a real friend in my zone. Its so cool here. I love it

My last day in Cantarranas was a nightmare. Like I just stared at the clock the whole day and prayed that time would go by slower. I basically cried like a little niƱo with my favorite family. They were all crying and I was trying to be strong but I couldn't do it. Super sad day. Like it makes me not want to be friends with the members because now I know that eventually I will have to leave then all behind again. Which is hard because the bishop is already my friend.

Alrght well I love you so much!!
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment