Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 30 Transfers


Well this is a first in my whole mission. I am getting transferred out of Cantarranas and I am headed to Danli.... literally the last place that I wanted to go haha I am headed up there on Wednesday and my companion will be Elder Solis. From Nicaragua I think. It is amazing how just serving a mission and I will have friends from all over the world. Guatemala, Mexico, Columbia, and Nicaragua. How cool right??
It is super sad to leave my area. I gave my going away talk in sacrament yesterday and a few people were crying haha so it is nice to know that they really did like me here and weren't just lying about it hahaha it will be a weird few days. Not really sure what I need to do. I need to pack!!! oh no. This sucks super bad haha

So other than changes this week was good. We have been working our little butts off over here. I'm trying to leave this place better than I found it. We found 10 new investigators this week and like half are golden. We need to marry two families, we have another family, and like 4 other investigators!!! They should all be getting baptized this month!! Only bad side is that I will be in freaking Danli haha Oh well. my converts and their baptisms.

That was basically my week.

I love you all!
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment