Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 71 lots of investigators



This week was really good!

So we were going to have a baptism on Saturday but the grandma decided that the girl wasn't ready. That was frustrating because it was a 10 year old and the whole family are members of the church but somehow the kid isn't ready. So that was frustrating. But the good thing is that we have so many more people out here who are ready and willing to get baptized its crazy!! right now we have like 10 people with a baptismal date! and of those 10, I think that 5 are like for sure getting baptized so even though we lost 1, we will have a lot more! I'm looking forward to that part.

I mean basically my week was pretty standard with a lot of work, and tired every day. But we do have one fun story!

So our neighbors basically hate us. They are like full on anti Mormons and its hilarious. They will sometimes just go outside and start yelling at our house. We live upstairs and a like dangerous drug dealer is our land lord so I'm not worried. speaking of drug dealer, we went to his house and we found a loaded gun on his couch. Dads guns are cooler. anyways, back to the crazies, so I guess Thursday they were like "I have a plan to get rid of the Mormons". They went to the church and complained to the bishop about us! BUT what they said just made the bishop laugh. because they told him that we are playing our rap music too loud at night and that we stay up watching our TV waaayyy to late at night hahaha I was just like, if you're gunna lie, you might as well do it well.

So I mean that was basically it. I hope that this week we have some baptisms and we will have interviews with Pres. Bowler. I should have some more stories for you all!


I love you all,
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment