Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 70



Alright well my week was crazy but at the same time crazy awesome!

So we were really never in our area this week. I guess as a Zone Leader we really dont do anything but babysit people. Like on Wednesday we had to go and do divisions because a companionship is just fighting and fighting. And one of the companions is the companion of Elder Santacrus from the MTC, and he would always tell me how crazy he was. So i actually called him to see if he could give me any tips, and like always, my kid is clutch. so we went and did our divisions and i think that they went well! and i was able to help this trouble maker. And since then we haven't heard anything bad from that companionship. and all at the same time, i got to go back to my old area and see some of my converts and everything! so fun!

Another cool thing that i got to do is I got to give our first class as a Zone Leader. and that would be all fun and everything but then Pres. Bowler decided to come and give us a surprise visit and that made it so stressful!! turns out he went to interview that companionship that is always fighting. But our class turned out really great! we talked about doing inspired questions, listening, discerning the Spirit, and then Teaching the doctrine according to what the investigator needs. the class was the bomb!! the zone was participating and then Pres. Bowler said that it was great!! so that made me feel really good!

And we also had a baptism this week!! it was a lady that they found like 3 days before i got to the area. she has been an investigator for only 2 weeks and got baptized!! She was praying for someone to come and teach her the gospel and then they showed up like the same day. so she just took it as the sign from God and just got baptized as soon as possible! it was great!

and then!!
at church we had a ton of investigators there! and when I say a ton, i mean 18!!! that is like a record or something!! my most before that was 9! I doubled it! and all of them are so positive and this week we are just going to go and teach them all and then baptize them all!! i just love this area so much!!

Overall I am just so happy out here in the mission. I love my area, my companion, and my zone. I hope everything goes well out there at home as well!

love Elder Garry


No comments:

Post a Comment