Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 83


Well my week was pretty good! It had its ups and downs. I realized that I haven't written a big email in a while so I will stop by and say hi.

This week started off pretty well. We had some cool lessons and we worked really hot. During the day here it is starting to get really hot so we are starting to sweat. It is weird because I haven't sweated since Choluteca. Then its weird because at night it gets super cold. And it started to rain recently. It's like Honduras just doesn't know what it wants. Bipolar for sure.

But we were able to have some great lessons with out investigators Kevin and Angel. They are both friends of some guys that will be leaving on their missions soon and they are super great! Kevin already has family that are members and goes to church on his own and even goes to seminary that starts at 5!!! That is so early!!! He goes to institute as well. And he is 14. He is just a stud. Angel is going to church too but not as motivated as Kevin is I think haha

So yeah the week was good. Saturday came around and I started to die. I think Friday I ate something bad and because of that it gave me food poisoning allllll day! I remember just dying. I threw up so often that I got super dehydrated. To the point that I actually started to hallucinate. My comp went and did divisions so I stayed in a gringo division with Elder Strickland who is a stud. He said that I would just start randomly talking to myself in Spanish about nothing. I could have sworn that was like at home but it was all a dream. it was super crazy. I drank so much water that next day but I still feel a bit weak and odd. Slowly I am getting better.

You would think that after 19 months in a place as crazy as Honduras, I would already be used to all of this but I guess not.

This next week should be fun. I get to go to Tegucigalpa for leadership council and all of that fun... not. Then Friday are interviews so that should be fun to get to talk to President Bowler again one on one.

I love you all

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment