Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 86 New Area

Alright well this week was pretty good!!

I think that the highlight of the whole week was getting to see our recent convert Kevin go to church in his suit again and pass the sacrament and then later get called to be the president of the teachers quorum! I was so happy and excited and me and my comp went and gave him a huge hug after wards.  He even brought his friend Jerson to church. And Jerson after being there for the first time in his life, told us, "I want to be baptized too". Our convert is a beast.
Cool story about Jerson, I knew him like a week before meeting him properly. We had met at a pulperia and we just started talking about sports and then I asked if he likes soccer and he said yes. Then I asked if he knew a few members of the church because there are 2 twins that will go pro. They are incredible. And he said yeah and then we kind of left. Then when Kevin presented us to Jerson, I had already known him!! It was so cool seeing how God will prepare people to receive this gospel. First we started to teach his best friend, we met Jerson, Then his best friend got baptized, then his best friend presented him to us, then he went to church and will now be getting baptized on the 11 of March. It's incredible how it all just worked out. Jerson already told me that he wants me to baptize him. Only sad part is that now I have changes so now I cant get to see his baptism nor baptize him. Really sad. But the fun part is that I will be going to my last area. Another bad... is that my area is in the middle of NO WHERE. and its so hot. and my zone is like the worst that there is. and I'm a little worried about my companion. but I'm always up for a challenge! I'm sure it will be great!

This week was pretty good. next week I will write about how it is going on the surface of the sun!
Love Elder Garry




No comments:

Post a Comment