Wednesday, August 19, 2015

First day in Honduras

Jonothon didn't a chance to email this week since he got transferred to Honduras. This is the email that he sent the day he got in: So im in Honduras now. A day earlier than I thought I would be. Anyways, I love it here already. I do not understand a single word the people say but I can say some stuff. I've been here for about 4 hours and I already committed a guy to baptism. It was sick. Being a missionary will be a fun thing for sure. Especially when I can understand it all haha. I only am allotted about three minutes so I gotta go. P days are now on Mondays so expect me on that day now. And I don't think I will get to call so just put it on the calendar for Christmas. I love you bunches. Your baby is a real missionary now. PS I am using an Ipad to do this and I am so excited. I am not aloud to email others right now so just make sure they all know I don't hate them haha love you and I will talk to you later. Oh and the plane ride was ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment