Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Week 5

Alright so this week was not really any different. We had classes and did some learning. I came to the conclusion that when I can feel the spirit in a lesson, I am completely fluent and can say everything I want to say. Then when I'm just conversating, I don't know any Spanish lol It's kind of frustrating but cool at the same time. We had a member of the Seventy come and speak to us yesterday. It's the third one we've had in like three weeks so that's pretty sick. One thing that was really cool is that an Hermana asked me to give her a blessing of comfort!! It was seriously the coolest and just most nerve wracking thing I've ever done. Ii didn't know why she needed one but I didn't hesitate to say yes. She asked the AP if someone could give her a blessing and he said yeah, who do you want to give it to you? Then she asked if she could choose anyone and she chose me! Why me!! I was gonna puke I was so scared. I didn't even know what to say but I just had another Elder give me the paper that says exactly what to say and then I just dove right in. They say that you will know exactly what to say and I can honestly say that that is probably the most right and wrong thing I've ever heard. It wasn't like a voice in my head saying what to say but it was like being pushed toward a thought and then I just said it. In all honesty, that was life changing. I feel like a real man now. A real missionary now. Before I was just learning and then I had to exercise Priesthood! It was super awesome. I just want to go on a blessing spree because of how good you feel afterwards because of the spirit. Once again I love this church and this gospel. I literally crave this gospel and im so excited for next week to be able to actually go and teach people. I suck at spanish but it doesnt matter because when the spriti is there, I'm fluent. Also, I'm not really sure but there may be a chance that I dont get to email next week becuase I leave in one week but p days are on Monday so expect like next next monday to hear from me. I love you so very much and I miss you like cray cray. Hasta Luego

No comments:

Post a Comment