Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 14 and Pictures!!!

This week was so fast! I cannot believe how fast the weeks are. Every time i have to stop writing and start working on Pdays, I just think about how I have another week until I can write you all and then I blink and I'm right back in the church writing. It's really incredible. Why didn't school go by this fast. I would have loved that. Anyways, this week was a good one. I feel like all of our investigators are progressing and I feel like we will baptize them all but what do I know, I'm still in training. I'm still just in the zone of lets talk to everyone and baptize everyone. We have 6 baptismal dates this month but only if everything works well. We finally have people praying about our messages and they are just amazed at how they received an answer. It literally is so easy and yet hardly anyone will do it. But our guys are praying and we are just ballin out here with investigators. We have about 17 people that we teach regularly and of those 17, 6 are just ready to get dunked. We had a dude tell us that he wants to be a missionary like us. We told him first step is baptism and he was so down for it. I mean we have to teach him first but still. super cool. And so my comp.... he doesn't wake up at the right time. Never studies. And when he does its in his bed. The thing is that we work really well together. Our teaching styles just work and because of it we are having a lot of progress. The only thing is that if he was more obedient we could be doing miracles. It's scary to tell someone that they are being a bad missionary. Especially when they have 22 months and are training me. It turns out that his trainer got sent home early for breaking the law of chastity with an investigator. He told me the other day that is a bad thing to be exactly obedient.... so that s my life. He is a way cool guy and we get along just fine. I'm still loving it and I'm still being the missionary that you would want me to be. I love you all and miss you all. But just remember how fast these 3 months went. I will be home in no time!!!



























No comments:

Post a Comment