Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Week 15



Time is literally the fastest when you are a missionary. Remember when I told you that time goes by when you are having fun so you need to go to Six flags every day for two years to make sure that I get back super fast? I dont know what youre doing, but keep doing it. I literally cannot even understand how fast it is going. This week I reached my two month mark here in Honduras. 2 months of only Spanish and eggs and beans. I cant believe it. I know I still have quite a bit to go but hey, its a good start. So this week nothing amazing happened but it was a good week. We should have a baptism this week if it all goes well so pray for that to happen. And we have a ton of really solid investigators but all of their baptismal dates fell because they haven't attended church enough times to be baptized so I guess we will just move it back and dunk them later. We found this really great restaurant that is super expensive so I am using my debit card to pay for it. Just every p day so make sure I'm loaded for those sweet moments that I have. I'm not gunna lie, I miss you all a lot but I really don't think about it very much throughout the week. Just until Saturday and then I'm like AHH P DAY! I HAVE A FAMILY I CAN WRITE. The other days I'm just zoned in on what I can do to help my investigators and how I can just be the missionary I know I can be. I love and miss you all so much.
until next week,
Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment