Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 13

This week was wild. Lets just start by saying that I have a new companion named Elder Chichia.... yes like the chichichichichichia pet haha hes got like 22 months so he's literally killing me with all of his going home talk. I felt bad because I didn't get to say goodbye to Elder Reinoso because I was too busy throwing up in the house to go with him. I am seriously sick all of the time. I have so much medicine that I take to help my stomach. The almost made me go to Tegucigalpa but they figured that I wouldn't really make it to Tegucigalpa without needing to stop like every 20 minutes so I stayed and they came to me and just gave me more medicine. I realized I've lost a bunch of weight too because every latino kept calling me delgado for like 3 days. Didn't know what it meant, means skinny. I've lost like ten pounds that I don't really have to loose so I'm just trying to eat and eat and eat but the food is not to great so its a struggle haha general conference is the greatest thing as a missionary. It was Pday weekend. Every missionary in the zone slept over with the zone leaders and we all just played cards and chess for two days in between conferences and then at night we contacted for an hour then played cards and chess again. I spoke a lot of English too which was better than you could have imagined. Did you see President Monson, he didn't look too good during his talk. Kind of sketchy. Que mas?... So I feel like I'm training my companion now because he doesn't have a huge desire to do much. He has regular music that he listens too and doesn't really act like a missionary. He told me that he doesn't want to train me at all but that's okay because while I train him, I will figure it all out too haha its all good. He's a way cool guy and has had a lot of success in his mission. We could have a ton of baptisms this month and I'm way excited for that. We've already seen a ton of miracles in just the few days we've had together. Two guys asked us to be baptized and the other said he wants to be a missionary like us after he is baptized. We could have three this month but we need to work hard and always be obedient in order for everything to work out. I'm also slowly figuring out this whole Holy Ghost thing. I thought before that I knew what was up but now it is so different. I am getting like real answers to my prayers. When I have a question, I ask and then wait a second and then I can see the answer in the my head clear as day. God answers our prayers through the Spirit. We just need to actually listen. It is so true. I am a witness of it. Se que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es verdadera con todo mi corazon y cada dia, mi testimonio es mas y mas grande. aunque hay muchas personas que no les gusta la Iglesia, y les gustamos salir, se que hay personas que nos necesitan y estan esperando para nosotros. cuando somos obedientes y hacer las cosas que Dios nos quiere hacer, el ponerase personas que estan listos para nuestro mensage. todo es verdadero y bien bonito. Les amo todo, y les extraño todos tambien. adios y cuidase



Google translation:

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true with all my heart and every day, my testimony is bigger and bigger . Although many people do not like the Church , and want us to leave, there are people who need us and are waiting for us. When we are obedient and do the things God wants us to do, he prepares people who are ready for our message . Everything is real nice and well . I love them all, and they are strange as well . Bye and take care

No comments:

Post a Comment