Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 99

This week was tough. Not gunna lie. It wasn't tough because I was sick or tired or busy, it was tough because now I just don't want to do anything.  I know I need to and that is what makes it tough. Luckily I have the best companion ever and he really helps me out with just motivating myself to go and work. We work everyday and we are obedient to the rules, but we just aren't working as hard as we should and staying more time in lessons and in meals. But this week I will be better and work harder!! That is the goal.

We did have a baptism this week!! It was so awesome. His name is Osmar and he turned 9 on the 15 of May. His family are members and I don't know why he never got baptized but I am not asking why because we got the baptism for that. It was stressful, like always. because the person who was assigned to baptize Osmar, never showed up..... and he was the Branch President.  Never showed up. We had called and called and called and nothing. so me and my comp just ran home and grabbed my white pants and I baptized him. It was so funny because after the baptism the kid just starts screaming "I'M CLEAN I'M CLEAN" and wouldn't get out of the font. So I picked him up and carried him up the steps hahaha crazy kids.

This week we have a lot of stuff planned and I'm excited!! Pray for me that I might be able to not focus on the time and just focus on the work.

But I will see you all so soon!

Love

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment