Monday, June 5, 2017

Week 100



Alright, this week was a big tough but it went by so quick!! I am hoping that this week goes by even quicker,
So this week we received news that Elder Renlund of the 12 Apostles will be coming to our mission on Wednesday! I'm super excited!!! He will be my 3rd apostle in the mission!!!! I will leave ready and edified to go home! hahaha
Also I had my last interview with President Bowler, that was really sad. I almost started crying when he just talked about how much he loves me. I have always had the question of "Was I a good missionary" and president told me that he was proud of the things that I accomplished in my mission and really answered my question and through the Spirit, I felt a confirmation that Heavenly Father is also happy and proud of me. I was so happy and content. in my interview, Pres. told me that I have to get married and start looking for a wife......crazy.
But this week should be fun, I'm excited. We will have a few days to work, then I will only have 3 more days until I am home! I love you all

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment