Monday, January 4, 2016

6 Months!!



So here I am with the weekly update.

We are now working with the Branch Presidents son and he is literally a walking Bible and BOM. He knows everything. I mean he could tell you the color of the house Jesus lived in and explain how it is significant to our salvation. He knows it all. So I am learning so much from him. In school, I just showed up, did enough to get a good grade, then left. HERE, I have a desire to learn. Like I am hungry for this stuff. In the morning I read Jesus the Christ and in the night again and I have learned so much!! It is so fun to blow peoples minds. Especially the people who try to fight with us and then I whip out some sick scriptures on them. So I am really enjoying working with him because it is making me smarter.

We are still working with that Ronald guy and he is so awesome. He went to church yesterday and bore his testimony!!! Even the members don't do that and he went up and told his story about his brother and how God has sent us to his house 2 times and how he knows that this is the true church!!! HOW GREAT!! So I am praying that these next 12 days come by really quick so that nothing bad happens. We will visit him like every other day and make sure that he is cheque!!! And we have some more prospects as well so I think this month could be solid!! I am just going to pray and pray that everything goes well.

My companion was sick this week so we had to go to Tegucigalpa and it was his turn to poop in a cup!!! He was so nervous and so ashamed. It was great haha I had to fight with the lady at the counter because she was trying to tell us that we couldn't do it because we didn't have the forms but all of it was on her computer but she didn't want to look. I won a fight. IN SPANISH. YEAHHHH after about 6 months I am a Spanish speaker. Every time I think I am good at Spanish, Heavenly Father humbles me again so I am trying to be super humble and every like 10 minutes I pray in my mind and thank Heavenly Father for this talent hoping he doesn't take it away again hahaha

Well I love you so very much!! And I will talk to you all next week!

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment