Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 28



So this week!!! Was the most spritual of all my weeks because we got to go to the Honduras temple!! That is the most beautiful temple that I have ever been in. I don't have a lot of temples to put on my list of temples I've entered but this one is the best!! Just a nice latino spirit. Loved it.

But because we went to the temple and because the buses here are sucky, I missed 2 days of work in my area. That sucked!! We have stuff to do!! I cant afford 2 days less!!! I keep getting these dreams that it is my last day of my mission and I wake up in a panic like I have to go an work and work and work as hard as I can. It is freaking me out. And now that I am getting closer to the transfers I feel like I need to work as hard as I can to help this area!! I am just racing with time and I hate it. I feel like I haven't done anything and that I need to make up for all of the time I wasted not working as hard as I could. It's a bad feeling. It is showing me that I need to work like it is my last day of my mission everyday. Some times I just grab some cookies and call it lunch so that I can work during lunch. My companion doesn't like that because he just wants to rest all day(parasites).

Speaking of my companion, he is dead. Just 100 percent done. There is nothing I can do to help him so I wrote a letter to my president and marked it urgent so hopefully we can do like an emergency interview. That would help. I literally ask him everyday if there is anything I can do to help him but he never wants me to help. I'm just trying so hard for my little Columbiano amigo.

Another highlight of my week is that the chips that they sell here come with these little circle things and this time there are dragon ball z ones and so I am collecting all of those. I have like 20 because all of the niños in my area give them to me. I love it. I will buy the chips pull out the toy thing and give the chips to the first niño that I see in the street haha good times

I love you all

Elder Garry

No comments:

Post a Comment