Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 56

So this week was just another weird week.  Lets get to it.

So basically another up hill battle against my companion.  Like on Tuesday, we actually fought for like 5 seconds and for like a day and a half we did not speak at all.  Like I was just fed up with him so I called the zone leaders and asked for divisions again so that he could go and chill out with Elder Javier.  Hes from Rhode Island, I didn't even know that people lived there hahaha but after that he and I just became best friends.  Like to this point right now, he is so awesome to me.  We get along great now.  I don't know if I am the bipolar one or if it is him, but everything is great now.  Best news ever though, we are having transfers!!!  He is going off to Danli and I am staying here.  So after like the hardest 6 weeks of my life, it should all be better.  My new companion will be straight out of the MTC.... thats right!  I'M TRAINING!!!  I will have my son here by Wednesday!!!!  The Garry blood line will live in the mission through my new child hhaha I dont know anything about him yet but I am literally SO excited to go and get the kid and train the crap out of him!!!  So that is super duper fun! Really looking forward to that!!

As far as working, it is still a struggle to get him to do anything.  We were able to do more this week though.  We did a ton of lessons surprisingly and our investigators are really progressing quickly!  I'm pretty excited about that because it means that my new kid will have a baptism in his first transfer in the mission hopefully!  The only bad thing is that none of them went to church yesterday.  But they are all still good and all have more than enough attendance to become baptized.  We are all just waiting on the 13th so that they can get baptized!

I hope that you all have a great week!
Love Elder Garry



Elder José L. Alonso and his wife visited with our district

No comments:

Post a Comment