Monday, October 24, 2016

Zone Leader!! And pictures



So the song we are singing for Elder Oaks will be "I know that my Redeemer lives" and the arrangement is hard haha and after all of those seminary choir sessions, I thought I would be ready for this next level mini Mormon Tabernacle Choir dealio.... I was wrong. Not easy at all hahaha needless to say that my lack of ability to read music makes me the weakest link but I am trying and listening and singing my little missionary heart out!!

And this week came all of the transfers! And the sad news is that Elder Santacruz and I are being separated... its not even like the bird is leaving the nest... the dad is leaving the child haha once again I will be taking my talents to Danli!!! Which is going to be so fun because i already know the zone! and i will get to see all of my recent converts again and see how they are doing!! it should be so fun!! and my new companion is elder Avila from El Salvador and I am already really great friends with him! so i am really looking forward to these next few transfers! and another new thing is that i am no longer the District Leader but now i am the Zone Leader!!! So I have like 20 missionaries to take care of. AND I recieved a calling as the Young Womans President apparently because there are 20 missionaries and 14 are sister missionaries!!! hahaha I guess I need to start practicing the "As Sisters in Zion" song to participate with them! So there goes all of my hopes and dreams of playing sports on P-Day because now I have to make 14 sister missionaries happy but on the good side, I will probably become a master chef!!! #lookingforpositives

This week was really great though. My companion and I realized that we are best of friends this week and now we are getting separated... its really sad honestly. But he is going to get a really great missionary so I'm not worried!! He will be fine!

Alright so in total. The choir song is hard, I am a Zone Leader, and I'm sad I wont be with my kid. But a great week!

I love you all!
Elder Garry






Baptism of Carlos #endingthedrought



I taught a small child how to tuck in his ears.... gotta pass down the legacy



The zone #zonacholuteca



Pretty sunset 



The newest addition to the Iberia team




The choir squad!! #tenorgamestrong

No comments:

Post a Comment