Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Week 94 Lovin' it!

This week was great. No complaints. Honestly the life is pretty great right now. I love my companion and our investigators and the area. The branch is even getting better.

We had a baptism this Saturday and his name is Sainz Smith. I know how crazy that his name is Smith! Like Joseph! It was destiny I think haha but he was so excited this whole week for the baptism! Like every time we got there he would run to the door and be like okay tell me more about how we are going to do it so I don't mess up haha but the baptism went great. I got to baptize him it just went great!!!!

Another cool thing is that we have another investigator named Asusena and she is a reference from sister missionaries. She is the cousin of another investigator that they had. We invited her to the baptism and when we got there we see her with the bible and the Book of Mormon out studying the Plan of Salvation pamphlet AND filling out the questions! She is so great and will be getting baptized on the 6th of May! So exciting!

Another fun thing was our family home evening that we did last night. we talked about the strategies of satan to make our lives bad and then we talked about the strategies we have to conquer satan. it was a great class. And it was for one of our investigators who isn't really progressing that great but after this class we could see her just shining. I just know that was what she needs and that she is know excited to learn more and keep studying. And maybe even baptism!

I'm just so happy in the mission right now! Even the heat doesn't make me that mad anymore!

I love you all!

Elder Garry




No comments:

Post a Comment